4.11.2011

Project: Edge progress 01

This project is called Project Edge and will be about this female bounty hunter who will go up against another criminal with a bounty on his head. I'm still studying the first draft but the short will be more on a fight scene between two characters, bounty hunter vs criminal. The setting theme will be more like the medieval era but it's fixed on a fictitious time frame. So far, here are the concepts for the female bounty hunter I'm currently considering:







Some weapons I'm currently looking at:









So far, this is what I have:







I just kinda started on her without using any reference image. I just eyed on the proportions and adjusted what I thought looked odd and this is what I came up with.

As for the script, I'm still deciding on whether to add dialogue or just keep it dialogue-less. I'm currently fixed on some parts of it, though, because I originally intend it to be a pure fight scene.

No comments:

Visit my website here.