12.31.2010

Project: Leila progress 01

This is the first progress of my project. So far, i'm done modelling the face and i'm already in the process of texturing it. Here's the 3d view port render:


I worked on the edge loops around the eyes, more specifically the fold at the outer end of the eyes. I wanted to put that feature on her just to make it different this time. I've been working with almost the same edge loops since i started modelling faces.

As for the textures, i'm not yet done with the diffuse and the bump map. Here are some renders of them:
Photobucket
[with subsurface scattering]

Photobucket
[without subsurface scattering]

I just wanted to play around with Subsurface Scattering when i was finishing for the progress so that i won't have to tweak it later on. I'm not going to change the size of the model anyway.

I was looking for a certain tutorial about Subsurface Scattering, using it with the compositing nodes to produce a more realistic result. I know i've seen it in Blender's homepage but it was a long time ago. Digging it would be a tedious job. I just hope that i can find it. I'm still not that well acquainted with Texture Nodes so it'll also be great help in understanding some aspects of it.

Anyway, this is it for now. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Visit my website here.