1.28.2011

Project: Leila progress 07

Here's the final progress of Project Leila.

Leila fixed textures
[fixed textures]


On this render, I improved the textures a bit to make it look more realistic because she really looked like a mannequin before.

leila,final render
[final internal render]


This render is the final internal render from Blender. I just left the plane backdrop there to eliminate the artifacts at her cheeks. I then played with the lights to achieve the result above.

leila,blender retouch,color,nodes
[Blender retouch render]


I took the previous picture and then created a new .blend file to create a post-processing of the image. I then played with the color curves using the Node Editor to get a look like the one above.

Leila,final render,blender 3d,gimp
[final render Gimp retouch]


Here's the final render. I used Gimp to put some background on it and also to put reflections on her eyes. I don't wanna wait for another 10 minutes just to get a reflection from her eyes.

So, I hope you guys enjoy it and you learned something from this.

No comments:

Visit my website here.